Virtual Private Network (VPN) the most used word in the global world. The virtual private network is a server which can be connected, to redirect the internet activities. This VPN extends private network across a public network. Briefly, it can be said as the system that lets access to your net services safely and securely, without showing your online actions by routing your connection. When you install the VPN service on your system, this software encrypts your data before the Internet Service Provider sees it. Thus this VPN completely masks the IP address and location. VPN also provides access to any websites and ensures the safety.
When the system is secured with VPN, the data directly goes to the VPN server and then to an online destination. This makes the online destination to see the address coming from the VPN server and the different address. Due to the increase in the online censorship the use of VPN has increased in the past few years. To pick up a VPN is a tedious task. Presently there are many VPN providers. Here are the top best VPN providers which you can choose and get it for your systems.
List of the Best VPN Providers: Features & Plans
- This has been the best VPN provider.
- Best for both unblocking and also for privacy.
- Over 2200 people choose this site every day.
- Accessibility: It has been recognized since long back. This VPN comes with every platform like Mac, Windows, Android, iOS, Linux, Router etc.
- Internet without borders: This neglects the censorship and restrictions and provides unlimited access to video streaming and music — also social media and many more.
- You can get access to Netflix, Prime video, HBO, VUDU, Spotify, Hulu, ESPN and many more.
- Unlimited bandwidth built for high speed, you can’t be traced, Access any content from anywhere in the world.
- Protection: Protect your connection with 256-bit AES, DNS/IPv6 leak protection also kill switching and split tunneling.
- This VPN is available for 2000+ no.of servers. 148 service locations.
- 30,000 IP addresses.
- It has a 30-day money back guarantee. 24/7 customer care support. You can even live chat and solve the technical issues.
- 15 months $6.67/mth
- 6 months $9.99/mth
- 1 month $12.95/mth also you can choose packs
- Scope for many apps.
- Excellent customer support.
- Many servers.
- Only 3 Max supported devices.
2. Nord VPN
- One of the best VPN providers.
- NordVPN is located in Central America.
- It has 5064 number of servers and 62 server locations.
- Not applicable to IP addresses. Supports a maximum of 6 devices including smart TVs.
- Accessibility: We can access Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS.
- Quickly change your IP and get access to many services. It is best for hiding IP address.
- Performance wise Nord stood firm and had good speed for short connections.
- DNS leak protection, killswitch, and many more features are available.
- You can also shield your browsing from hackers. With the help of an encrypted tunnel, you can safeguard your data while traveling and in many cases
- 30-day money back guarantees available.
- Good customer care support.
- 3-year plan $2.99 per month save 75%
- 1-month plan $ 11.95 per month
- 2-year plan $ 3.99 per month save 66%
- 1-year plan $ 6.99 per month save 41%
- Efficient performance
- Clients for both desktop and mobile.
- 6 devices are supported.
- Uncertain session logging policy.
- It is known for its awesome reconfigurability.
- More than 2900 servers and 60 server locations. For IP addresses N/A.
- 7 devices are supported
- This VPN handles over 10 million users.
- Downloads can be done from Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, Linux or Router.
- Killswitch feature is available.
- It is Tor compatible.
- Censorship and restrictions can be easily neglected and can stream through Netflix, Prime Video, and FOX NOW, BBC iPlayer etc.
- Replacing IP address is very easy, and it renders anonymous online. Can save you from hackers and many.
- This VPN provider also providers 30-day money back guarantee.
- 24/7 customer care support.
- 1 month $ 11.99/mo
- 18 months $ 2.75/mo (best deal)
- 6 months $ 4.99/mo
- Affordable price
- Simple usage
- Supports torrent
- Avg speed for downloads
- Toggling customer care support
- Interface needed to be worked
- Excellent for P2P and torrenting.
- More than 1000 servers and 60+ server locations. 40000+ IP addresses.
- Maximum of 10 supported devices
- Support all significant Protocols and with bank-grade AES-256 encryption.
- Supports over five Windows, macOS, Android, iOS, and many more
- Unlimited Bandwidth, Zero traffic logs. Also, you can get access to censored apps and websites.
- This VPN has dealt with some logging controversy at first and also sharing of data. Even then many sites have given this VPN provider higher rating.
- It is not a cheap product. But you will be satisfied with what you paid.
- 24/7 customer support.
- You can make any net connection secure.
- 1 month $ 10.00/mo and save 17%
- 1 year $6.49/mo and save 41%
- 3 months $ 8.99/mo and save 25%
- 7-day money back guarantee.
- High speed.
- No logging.
- 10 devices are supported.
- It has adjustable software.
- High price.
- No availability of live chat.
- It doesn’t provide a free trial.
- This is a product of the Golden Frog.
- This VPN has more than 700 servers and also more than 70 server locations.
- Maximum of 3 to 5 devices is supported.
- It is useful with an unlimited data usage offer.
- Clients are intuitive, and the service includes VyprDNS and the Chameleon protocol. These are provided to take extra security care.
- It ensures privacy and security. It takes care of the hackers and government and many more.
- Vypr VPN has Bypass Censorship and Restrictions. Bypass censorship gives access to open internet.
- You can improve your access speed. Accessibility is available for many things like Netflix, Prime Video etc. Also, this VPN is available for Windows, Android, and iOS.
- It also provides unlimited server switching.
- Basic yearly plan -$5 /mo
- Premium yearly plan -$6.67 / mo
- Monthly plan – $ 9.95/mo
- A three-day trail can be performed for free.
- It has high performance and user interface.
- This provider has no refunds.
- Also, the plans are costly.
- Highly secure VPN providers.
- Around 3059 servers in 28 countries.
- It is accessible for all devices and extensive no.of simultaneous connections.
- New features like NeuroRouting and TrackStop are available.
- Can be used for Windows,macOS, iOS, Android etc.
- Multiple VPN servers can be cascaded and also it allows configurable port-forwardings.
- The software is easy to use, and it has up to 1000mbps bandwidth.
- IPv6 supported.
- You can quickly switch between OpenVPN and IPsec.
- It is accompanied with Integrated firewall protection and DNS leak protection.
- It is coming with a 7-day money back guarantee. 24/7 customer care support.
- Dedicated to the servers which run on the ramdisk. This is because to secure your privacy and anonymity.
- 1-month € 12.99/month
- 3 months €11.98/month – save 7%
- 6 months €10.99/month – save 15%
- 12 months € 9.99/month – save 23%
- Has an average speed
- Large no of servers
- Torrenting can be done.
- Netflix is not allowed
- It is based on the US
- No availability of live chat.
7. Private VPN
- High speed for internet browsing and has servers in 57 countries.
- It has 2048 bit encryption with AES-256
- 100% anonymity and 6 devices support
- Torrenting anonymously and P2P friendly
- It has kill switch feature and zeroes data logging policy.
- Protocols of VPN include OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, IKEv2 and IPsec.
- Accessible to Windows, macOS, iOS, Android, Linux and many.
- It supports you with free remote help and installation. This VPN also has Unlimited Bandwidth support.
- Protected with IPv6 leak protection. Military grade encryption helps you to shield your connection form the government and the hackers.
- 30-day money back guarantee.
- You can defend your geographical location with this Private VPN.
- This VPN never stores the data which has been entered.
- You can connect your business and work well from the system with high-grade security
- Advanced VPN allows you to transmit data from one place to another place without any identity leaking.
- 1 clicks setup, just in 60 seconds you can protect your connection.
- 24/7 customer support and talk directly feature.
- 1 month $ 6.57/mo. Saves 40%.
- 30 months $ 2.38/mo. Saves 78%.
- 6 months $ 3.83/mo. Saves 65%.
- It has no data logging
- Live support 24/7
- 6 devices supported.
- Less no.of sever connections.
- It is available in 164 servers and 34 counties.
- This VPN has no logging and prevents your ISP from tracking.
- Available on many platforms like Windows, macOS, Android, iOS and more.
- There is no logging, and P2P traffic is not restricted.
- Unlimited bandwidth support and kill switch feature.
- Unrestricted torrenting and Netflix streaming.
- Has a good encryption standard like AES-256-CBC, cypher and SHA256 authentication, and RSA-2048 handshake.
- You can browse the net anonymously. You can stop ISP tracking.
- Good customer care support. You can protect your chats and many other details on your system and phone.
- You can hide not only your data and downloads with this VPN. Also, you can troubleshoot the problems on your system with this VPN.
- A three-day free trial is available.
- 1 month $6.99/mo
- 2 years $ 2.99/mo and save 58% (week deal)
- 1 year $3.33/mo and save 53% (best deal)
- It has a fast network.
- It restricts to the no logging policy.
- The prices are also affordable.
- The limited device support
- Poor customer support.
- The usability is average.
- The best of this VPN provider is that it provides unlimited simultaneous connections.
- 500+ servers and available over 100 countries.
- Can be accessed for platforms like Windows, MacOs, iOS, Android, and more.
- It also blocks malware and ads.
- It has the most reliable encryption AES-256 cypher along with SHA512 auth and also a 4096-bit RSA key.
- No personal identifying logs.
- Changes the time zone according to the country you are appeared to.
- This VPN generates a secure link to make sure your connection is safe.
- Flexible connectivity – you can use OpenVPN UDP and connect via IKEv2.
- Better customer support.
- Performance wise it can be rated average. But it has a strong Windows client and clear cut policies.
- Yearly plan- $4.08/usd per month.
- Monthly plan- $9/usd per month.
- You can also build your plan. It enables the unique feature of creating your plan.
- Any number of connections.
- Needed to be fast.
10. HotSpot Shield
- Around 2500+ servers. 25+ server locations.
- Maximum 5 devices are supported.
- Over 650 million users around the world.
- Accessibility to Netflix, Prime video, Whats app, Dropbox, hulu, Linkedin and much more.
- It comes with malware protection.
- This VPN has no activity logging and fully encrypted.
- Provides complete protection from the Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Supports Unlimited Bandwidth.
- Comes with high speed and competitive prices.
- 7-day free trial.
- Good customer support and live chat.
- 1 month $12.99/mo
- 2 years $2.99/mo save 76%
- 1 year $5.99/mo
- Affordable plans and prices
- Very good speed.
- Poor sever font.
11. Tunnel bear
- Approximately 1000 servers. 20+ server locations.
- Easy settings.
- Windows, Android, iOS, macOS, and many platforms are available.
- Canada based VPN offers good user experience.
- You can have private browsing and secure ISP.
- Try it free for 7days.
- A free plan is available which limits you to data to 500 MB.
- This VPN comes with strong privacy measures and also its policies are very clear.
- The android plan of this VPN is still new, and it is a bit unstable. So installing this for Android is at your own risk.
- 1 year $5.00/month.
- 1 month $9.00/month.
- User experience is good.
- Slows down the long-distance connections.
The need for VPN is drastically increased because of the growing importance of privacy. Also, a threat from hackers has been the other major cause for increasing the demand for VPN. Many VPN providers are available in the market; it is similarly essential to select the best for your requirements. VPN’s can help in many areas like safety, reducing the expenditure and threat of hackers, but at the same time it can slow down your connection speed and sometimes it suddenly drops.
Proper working needed to be done before setting up a VPN. Else, it may get difficult in configuration. Also, much Anti VPN software is also increasing at the same time in the market. While you install a VPN provider, you have to check the features and requirements required to your PC. Also, the price of the VPN is essential. It should be cost friendly and also have the necessary functions.